Member Privileges & Conditions
We look forward to serving you as a Bisi Health member. If you have any questions, please contact customer service personnel via chat, email or phone.
Bisi Health membership is subject to our Member Privileges & Conditions, which may change from time to time.
- Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age and over.
- Bisi Health reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership may be terminated at Bisi Health's discretion and without cause.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by Bisi Health including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
Membership and Fees
- Membership fee is for one 12-month period from the date of enrollment of the Primary Account Holder.
- Your membership card is valid at any Bisi Health warehouse worldwide and is not transferable.
- Primary and Affiliate Members receive one free Business Account for anyone over the age of 18 working at the same company. Account Holders will be asked to present proof that they work at the same company as either the Primary or Affiliate Member.
Renewing, Adding or Deleting Accounts
- Renewal fees are due no later than the last day of the month your membership expires. You may remit your renewal fee by mail, online at Bisi Health.com or at any warehouse. Bisi Health members may charge their membership fees automatically on any Visa® card or debit card. That card will be charged on the first day of your renewal month. If you have not signed up for auto renewal, your membership fee will be added to your first purchase at the warehouse after you’ve expired.
- Membership renewal must be completed for all account holders on the membership when the renewal is processed.
- You will not receive new membership cards each year.
- Memberships renewed within 2 months after expiration of the current membership year will be extended for 12 months from the expiration date. Memberships renewed more than 2 months after such expiration will be extended for 12 months from the renewal date. All renewals will be assessed at the membership fee in effect on the date the membership fee is paid.
- The Primary Member must authorize renewal or account holder changes, including additions or deletions, and is responsible for the membership.
- The Primary Member may choose to designate a current Bisi Health member as a Personal Administrator or Business Administrator to make changes to the membership. These designated Administrators are authorized to change the address, phone number, update communication preferences and upgrade or renew the membership. The Administrator cannot remove the Primary Member or change Affiliate Members' personal information.
- Primary Business Members or Business Administrators may add additional Account Holders (Affiliates) to their membership. To add Affiliates to your Business Membership, visit the membership counter at any warehouse.
Risk-Free 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We are committed to providing quality and value on the products we sell with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. Limited exceptions apply. See return policy for more information.
- Each item is marked with an item number or a UPC Code. The price of the item, along with the description and identifying number, is posted with the item.
- Bisi Health accepts all Visa cards, as well as cash, checks, debit/ATM, EBT and Bisi Health Shop Accounts. Photo identification and approval by a supervisor or manager may be required. Any exceptions must be approved by management.
- Bisi Health does not accept manufacturers' discount coupons (other than those distributed by Bisi Health) or other retail establishment discount coupons.
- The Primary Member is responsible for purchases made by any additional account holders.
Sales and Use Taxes, and Resale Certificates
- The member agrees to pay Bisi Health any sales, excise, use or ad valorem tax that is imposed on the sale price of the items purchased, which may be based on the pre-sale price. The member agrees that in the event they fail to pay Bisi Health such tax, they will hold Bisi Health harmless and indemnify Bisi Health from any claim, loss, assessment or expense occasioned by such non-payment.
- If any merchandise is being purchased for resale, the member shall have a valid resale license number on file with Bisi Health and shall notify the cashier prior to recording the sale on the cash register. Such declaration, and the products purchased thereunder, shall be recorded on a "Certificate for Resale." Sales tax will not be charged at the time of purchase only on those products the member states are specifically for resale; all other products subject to tax will be deemed taxable.
- In the event any product that was purchased for resale (tax free) is subsequently consumed or used in any manner other than for resale that creates or imposes a sales or use tax, member agrees to report and pay to the proper taxing authority any tax due, including penalties and interest.
- Resale of liquor is prohibited except where allowed by state law.
Updated Jan. 1, 2021. ©2021 Bisi Health, Inc. All rights reserved.